ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?
ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: He's twenty, much like your IQ.
ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: Are you sh*tting me?
ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?
ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?
WITNESS: Take a guess.
And the best for last:
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could still be alive and practicing law someplace.
- 449 http://hongokucho.exblog.jp/
- 128 http://twitter.com/
- 71 http://hongokucho.exblog.jp/13323792/
- 39 http://hootsuite.com/dashboard
- 24 http://twitter.com/hongokucho
- 22 http://longurl.org
- 19 http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=弁護士 投資&ei=UTF-8&fr=top_ga1_sa&x=wrt&meta=vc=
- 16 http://twitter.com/dankogai
- 16 https://www.google.co.jp/
- 15 http://mblog.excite.co.jp/link/?id=4133687187&user=hongokucho&_s=5293c731e9264437d2ef39929ef6aba3