I'm no big fan of President Obama as a politician, but I always enjoy watching his speech. He's in the middle of a challenging situation, as his health care reform seems to be facing opposition not only from conservatives and insurance companies but also from some members of his own Party. And yet he stood up and gave the following speech just a few days ago:
My last TOEIC score was not as good as I'd hoped it to be (980), and I'm already nervous about the upcoming test. But feeling bad wouldn't help. Perhaps I should chant "Fired-up! Ready to go!" before leaving home for the TOEIC on Sunday, imitating Obama's voice (Probably it's not a good idea to do so at the actual testing site, though). If I get 990, I will call it "Fired-up effect."
Later that day, I plan to exchange thoughts with other test takers in an Internet radio program hosted by Kanzaki-san. It'll be broadcast here:
Oh, by the way, if you would allow me to advertise myself in a totally unrelated entry, I will be conducting a seminar for those aiming for 900 on the TOEIC at Ｚ会キャリアアップコース in お茶の水 next month. You can see my photo if you click this link. It's strange I look much better in the mirror...
- 4812 https://www.google.co.jp/
- 2039 http://www.google.co.jp/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cts=1331040476276&ved=0CCoQFjAA&url=http://d.hatena.ne.jp/e-tsune/20080401/p1&ei=3BBWT9DbHaj_mAXZ4d3YCQ&usg=AFQjCNE3t6lSOnIEjkgwZUgtnsyjOdRCJg&sig2=_23jEWCvykDor2_-1HwJpw
- 1651 http://www.google.co.jp/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CC4QFjAB&url=http://d.hatena.ne.jp/e-tsune/20080110/p1&ei=6Gw2T6i4LsLOmAW395iEAg&usg=AFQjCNElrxv1727ceFrpALBj5tRX0v8gjA
- 1181 http://uguisu.skr.jp/toeic/all_a_score.html
- 1033 http://www.google.co.jp/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBF_jaJP298JP299&q=TSUNE
- 853 http://toeic-info.jugem.jp/?cid=7
- 735 http://www.google.co.jp/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CC0QFjAB&url=http://d.hatena.ne.jp/e-tsune/20080110/p1&ei=GVQmT6bMC8X4mAWDkq2uDA&usg=AFQjCNElrxv1727ceFrpALBj5tRX0v8gjA&sig2=TBK_kX3UL_eZ6jYXGM4fBw
- 654 http://toeicjuken.seesaa.net/
- 533 https://www.google.com/
- 481 http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=TOEIC+PART3&search.x=1&fr=top_ga1_sa&tid=top_ga1_sa&ei=UTF-8&aq=&oq=