I have released Mouse 0.42 "Mouse::XS".
How fast is it? Accoding to a benchmark for HTTP::Engine, Mouse::XS is about 100% faster than Mouse::PurePerl in command line applications, while it is about 20% faster in persistent applications.
Although the Moose comunity has always recommended to use Any::Moose instead of using Mouse directly and I have always agreed with it, you might want to use Mouse for run-time performance until Moose supports XS method generators. Maybe we'd better to make Moose classes to be able to extend Mouse classes and vice versa.
Anyway, enjoy Perl with Mo[ou]se!
- 53 http://www.reddit.com/
- 34 http://reader.livedoor.com/reader/
- 26 http://ironman.enlightenedperl.org/
- 24 http://www.reddit.com/r/perl/
- 17 http://www.google.com/reader/view/
- 10 http://www.reddit.com/r/perl
- 8 http://b.hatena.ne.jp/t/moose
- 7 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/
- 6 http://www.reddit.com/r/perl/comments/abmq1/xs_version_of_mouse/
- 6 http://www.reddit.com/toolbar/inner?id=t3_abmq1