Ok I won't deny it, for some reason.. I've been falling behind.
I have two weeks left until I finish my 3rd semester in game design
I can't really look at games the same way again.
I've been playing a lot of games (way too much Overwatch)
It's becoming an addiction =_= so I tried to play less but it's difficult. My sense of achievment is mostly granted by the victories from Overwatch AND THAT'S NOT HEALTHY LOL. On the bright side though I've been doing a lot of fanart?? heheheh.
I've been cramming a lot of homework; also going through inner conflicts about many things ;;;;; Being 22 is really hard. It's blur but bright; my path is getting clearer slowly and some of my doubts are growing even more vague. I don't know what to do about it.
I don't regret anything though. I'm proud of how far I've gone. This time next year I'll officially become a game designer. I'll be working somewhere in the industry (or on a vacation!)
- 23 https://www.google.com.sa/
- 14 https://www.google.com/
- 12 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/Doodles
- 12 http://koochinko.deviantart.com/
- 11 https://www.google.ca/
- 10 https://www.google.com.kw/
- 9 http://drawr.net/jump.php?http://d.hatena.ne.jp/koochinko
- 9 http://preview.ffiles.com/3833/
- 9 http://www.asaeed.ws/blog/
- 7 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/koochinko