- Turn regular expression option off automatically by using selected text for search.
- Update cot command-line tool:
- Add `--wait` (`-w`) option to wait until a newly opened window closes.
- Optimize command performance.
- Fix an issue where command cannot open file whose path includes non-ascii character.
- Fix an issue where `--line` option didn't work under specific environments.
- Fix an issue where `--line` and `--column` options didn't move cursor to the desired location if file has blank lines at the end.
- Now, the change of "link URL" option is applied to opened documents immediately.
- Fix an issue where documents were marked as "Edited" just after opening file if "link URL" option is enabled.
- Fix an issue where URL link was not applied to pasted text.
- Fix an issue where find-all highlight wasn't removed if find panel is closed before closing find result view.
- Fix an issue where toggling invisible visibility didn't work correctly.
- Fix an issue where the cursor located at the end of document after file opening.
- Fix an issue where thousands separators weren't inserted to document information under specific enviroments.
- Address an issue where paste was rarely failed under specific enviroments.