上記から「Select a treaty」で「CEDAW」を選択し、さらに「Session No」の「63」を選択すると関連資料が見られます。その中の日本に関する「Reply to List of Issues」に以下のファイルが置いてあります。
The Committee has been informed of recent public statements that there was no evidence that proved the forcible removal of “comfort women”. Please comment on this information. Please also indicate whether the State party intends to take compensatory measures on behalf of “comfort women” in countries other than those covered by the Asian Women’s Fund, including in China and Timor-Leste, and prosecute the perpetrators. Please indicate whether the State party intends to reintegrate into school textbooks references to the issue of “comfort women”, and raise awareness among the population of the issue.
1. With the recognition that the comfort women issue continues to impact the development of Japan-ROK (Republic of Korea) relations, Governments of Japan and the ROK agreed at the Japan-ROK Summit Meeting held on November 2, 2015, to continue and accelerate consultations on the issue toward its conclusion as promptly as possible. Subsequently, intensive bilateral consultations, including the Director-General consultations between the diplomatic authorities of the two countries, were carried out. On December 28, the Foreign Ministers of Japan and the ROK met and made an announcement (see Attachment) at a joint press occasion. Later on the same day, the leaders of Japan and the ROK spoke over the telephone and confirmed the content of the announcement. With this agreement, the Government of Japan (GOJ) and the Government of the Republic of Korea confirmed that the issue of comfort women is resolved finally and irreversibly.
2. Under the above-mentioned circumstances, the GOJ answers the questions posed by the committee as follows:
(1) Regarding the question on the “recent public statements that there was no evidence that proved the forcible removal of ‘comfort women’ ”:
The GOJ has conducted a full-scale fact-finding study on the comfort women issue since the early 1990s when the issue started to be taken up as a political issue between Japan and the ROK. The fact-finding study included 1) research and investigation on related documents owned by relevant ministries and agencies of the GOJ, 2) document searches at the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration, as well as 3) hearings of relevant individuals including former military parties and managers of comfort stations and analysis of testimonies collected by the Korean Council. “Forceful taking away” of comfort women by the military and government authorities could not be confirmed in any of the documents that the GOJ was able to identify in the above-mentioned study.
また、The fact-finding study には、証言分析（analysis of testimonies collected by the Korean Council）が含まれているにも関わらず、なぜか文書（the documents）に限定して確認できない（could not be confirmed in any of the documents）と主張しています。要するに、証言は日本政府にとって都合の悪い内容だったから、文書に非ずということで無視したということですね。
ちなみにthe Korean Councilは以下のような文書を委員会に提出しています。
(2) Regarding the question “whether the State party intends to take compensatory measures on behalf of ‘comfort women’ in countries other than those covered by the Asian Women’s Fund, including in China and Timor-Leste, and prosecute the perpetrators”:
The GOJ does not have such intention of doing so.
(3) Regarding the question “whether the State party intends to reintegrate into school textbooks references to the issue of ‘comfort women’, and raise awareness among the population of the issue”:
The GOJ is not in a position to answer the question on the specific contents which are taken up in school textbooks and how these contents are described, since the GOJ does not adopt a government-designated textbook system.
- 誰かの妄想・はてな版 - “強制連行を示す証拠がない”という主張に...
- Twitter / @yoboyobo36
- Twitter / @trochilidae
- Twitter / @ozawak
- Twitter / @lovetkb68
- Twitter / @xiangyouxi
- Twitter / @awtjvyjz
- Twitter / @to970
- Twitter / @taihanrom
- Twitter / @kaku74
- Twitter / @kaku74
- Twitter / @inamiyasuto
- Twitter / @andyshige
- Twitter / @irohazaka
- 358 https://www.google.co.jp/
- 189 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Apeman/
- 128 http://b.hatena.ne.jp/entry/d.hatena.ne.jp/scopedog/20160131/1454249488
- 121 http://b.hatena.ne.jp/hotentry
- 113 http://b.hatena.ne.jp/hotentry/economics
- 113 https://www.google.co.jp
- 109 http://www.hatena.ne.jp/
- 98 http://www.google.co.jp/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiW44HZndTKAhVX7mMKHS8UAjgQFggfMAA&url=http://d.hatena.ne.jp/scopedog/20140301/1393679372&usg=AFQjCNEygeiPLhhs7Y7IhLG833DwcZuzOw&bvm=bv.113034660,d.dGY
- 97 https://t.co/sOIrAYqGQq
- 65 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/touch