７５ Exercise 【Space Travel】Dialogue with the Universe
７５−１ Always be conscious
○While laughing. If you can not laugh, as smile as possible.
・The Benefits of laughter 
1. Activate NK cells ⇒Boost the immune system.
2. Activate your brain • adjust autonomic nervous • increase your overall sense of well-being
※Smiling is the beginning of laughter.
○Conscious of breathing
※Yoga breathing: Gentle moderately long diaphragmatic breathing by the nose. Introducing a slight pause after each inbreath and outbreath. 
・The Benefits：Reducing stress and its effects on your body and mind.
○Tighten the buttocks and anus.
・The Benefits：pelvic correction, hip-up, Improvement such as leakage of urine 
1. Stand up once every 30 minutes. (32 times a day) 
・・・Sitting disease: If you keep sitting for 1 hour, your otolith does not move and your life shortens 22-minute.
2. 10,000 steps per day＋Gymnastics that secrete NO(nitric oxide)
3. Maintain flexibility of your body
１）Stretches for shoulders ⇒ prevention of stiff neck, improved metabolism and posture
２）Stretches for back pain prevention
4. Maintaining dynamic visual acuity
７５−２−１ Gymnastics that secrete NO(nitric oxide)
○NO (nitric oxide) is made of vascular endothelial cells and acts on the muscular layer of the vascular media to soften and expand the blood vessels.
•The Benefits : prevention of stroke and myocardial infarction
○Increase the secretion of NO (nitric oxide): Increase the body's deep temperature by 1 ° C.
○I will introduce two gymnastics that can be made while walking and will also be a substitute for walking.
７５−２−１−１ Zombie exercise 
1. Stand and relax your shoulders.
2. Dent your stomach.
3. Jogging on the spot.
4. Shake your arms naturally and twist your upper body like a zombie.
• Jog 1 minute and break 30 seconds . Do 3 sets.
• 3 times a day.
・Skipping for 30 seconds.
• 3 times a day.
７５−２−２ Stretches for shoulders
• Various methods are published on the web, but I have chosen a menu that I can do while walking. ( It's like killing two birds with one stone.)
＜Caution!＞ Do not do it if you have pain.
（１）Shoulder rotation: With both elbows bent and a fingertip on the shoulder, turn the shoulder 10 times in the direction in which the eyeglasses will not fall (front ⇒ back). (Thread your arms as close as possible to your ears and extend your chest)
（２）Arm Circles 
Make big, slow circles with your arm with the arms stretched, turn left and right alternately from the back to the front. (Repeat 20 times in each arm). Maintain good posture throughout.
（３）Cow-Face Pose 
Reach right arm straight up, then bend elbow and let hand fall behind your head. Move left arm behind the back and bend the arm, letting the back of your left hand rest against the right shoulder blade (or as close to the blade as possible). Reach to grab right fingertips with the left hand. Repeat on the other side. (20 seconds in each) ・・・You do not have to reach both hands.
・In order to not damage the muscles of your arms, first do your feet on the floor. (20 seconds)
７５−２−３ Stretches for back pain prevention
＜Caution!＞ Do not do it if you have pain.
（１）Stand up the pelvis when you sit down.
Start position: Lie on your stomach, and prop yourself on your elbows, lengthening your spine. Keep your shoulders back and neck long.
Action：Arch your back up by pushing down on your hands. Breathe and hold for 2 minute.
＜Caution!＞Do not up your chin to protect your neck！
（３） Tight hamstring stretches
（３−１）Active Isolated Hamstring Stretch 
1. To do this exercise, you lie on the ground with a rope over one foot.
2. Squeeze your glutes, followed by your quads, and then actively lift up your leg as high as it can go.
3. When the leg won’t go any further, you can give a gentle pull with the rope, and hold for only about one second.
4. Repeat this for about 8-10 reps.
5. Do the same for the other foot.
（３−２）Jack-knife stretch  (2 times / day)
1. In the starting posture, squat while holding your ankles with your hands.
2. Gradually extend your knees while keeping your chest and thighs in contact.
3. The position of maximum extension is achieved when the quadriceps femoris is at maximal contraction.
4. Return to 1.
5. Repeat this for about 3-5 reps.
※Active stretching in general produced greater flexibility gains than static stretching.
（４） Hip flexibility stretch 
1. Open legs wider than shoulder width. Turn your toes outward.
2. Strtch elbows and open knees to the outside.
3. Slowing lowing hips towards the ground.(20 times)
4. Next, angle your right shoulder toward your left leg and low hips (20 times).
5. Switch to the other side.
1. Open the legs, hold both hands in front, and bend one knee.
2. The extended leg points the toe toward the ceiling.
3. The bent leg points the toe toward the outside of the body.
4. Keep in this state for 30 seconds with shaking.
5. Do the same for the other side.
（５） Push - up
• Do not push yourself.
• Open time for more than 30 minutes.
７５−２−４ Maintaining visual acuity
• The Benefits：Prevention of traffic accident
○ Method: Do sports such as table tennis, tennis and baseball(10 minutes / day). You can hit backboard or wall.
1. “The Benefits of Laughter | Let's Laugh”
2. KATE HOLCOMBE “Breathe Easy: Relax with Pranayama”at yoga Journal 20120615
4.Ｎｏ．７３ Aging in Space
6.AMY EISINGER ”16 Simple Stretches for Tight Shoulders” 20151125
7.Dr. Daniel Gonzalez”Tight Hamstrings? Fix the problem, not the symptom!”at FamilyHealthChiropractic.com
8. Michelle Hamilton”Study: Standing Stretch Better Than Seated for Hamstrings”at Runnersworld.com 20130222
20170302 Descriptions of gymnastics that secrete NO
20170307 Annotation correction of Back extension
20170804 Breathing is nose breathing
- 4 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/グルコース?kid=110512
- 4 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/vivo
- 3 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/British
- 2 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/グルコース
- 2 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/視床下部
- 2 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/辺縁系
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/アルツハイマー
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/ヨーガ
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/位置エネルギー
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/代謝