４９ The Probability that Human Being Exists：Child of the Miracle #Life
○The probability that one human being exists in the universe is one slash trillion to the fifth power(10^−65).
○In the case of year-end jumbo lottery in Japan 10 million copies are sold in one unit, so if you would buy ten parts, the chance of 1st prize is per million.
○The probability that one human being exists is the same grade as winning 1st prize of the lottery 11 times continuously.
○In an absurd fortunate result, people exist in this world.
○It is "all persons are the children of a miracle."
○By the way, most fortunate person's existence probability on the earth is about 10^−10.
○All persons search for money, honor, and a status.
○I think that it is instinct for survival, or is memorized through social life in the cerebral neural circuit, and is an unavoidable thing.
○However, the difference of the most fortunate person and those who are not so is the difference between winning 1 grade of a Year-End Jumbo lottery 11 times continuously and 13 times continuously.
○If he is devoted to competition, and pleasure of life is missed, and a feeling shrinks and suicide is committed in the end in order that the person who already won 1 grade of the Year-End Jumbo lottery continuously 11 times may win many 1 grades of a Year-End Jumbo lottery continuously twice rather than others, does God sympathize with him?
○Does God sympathize with the person who already won 1 grade of the lottery continuously 11 times may win continuously twice rather than others he is devoted to competition, and pleasure of life is missed, and a feeling shrinks and suicide is committed in the end？
○Everyone is a child of the miracle！
☆Your mind will become easy if you appreciate.
１）Existence probability of those of 50kg in the universe
・Mass of the universe：10^53 kg ・・・ (1)
・Average of human weight: 50 kg ・・・(2)
・Existence probability of those of 50kg in the universe＝(2)÷(1)≒10^−52・・・(3)
２）Existence probability of intelligent life in the terrestrial planets
・Mass of the earth：6×10^24 kg・・・(4)
・Earth population：7.4×10^9 people (2016) 
・Average weight: 50 kg・・・(5)
・The weight of the total population：(4)×(5)＝4×10^11 kg・・・(6)
・Existence probability of intelligent life in the terrestrial planets
３）Probability that one human being exists in the universe＝(3)×(7)＝10^−65
４）Probability winning 1st prize of the lottery 11 times continuously
５） Probability to become the most fortunate people on earth
1. The elements that make up the Earth is generated by the supernova explosion of the star which is 1.4 times or more the weight of the sun . ... Our body is made of pieces of stars.
※ Supernova explosion of 10 parsecs (33 light years) within from Earth is about once in 100 million years. （Near-Earth supernova - Wikipedia）
2. Observable universe - Wikipedia
3. World population - Wikipedia
20170324 Addition of a graphic
- 3 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/AlphaGo
- 3 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/Basic
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp.s.hatena.ne.jp/studiogooda/?locale.lang=es
- 1 http://d.st-hatena.com/studiogooda/?of=85
- 1 http://search.minakoe.jp/rsss/rsss.asp?qry=domain:hatena&qry=domain:hatena&multi=1
- 1 http://www.google.co.jp/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwihxqmLmq7ZAhWINJQKHTK5A0AQjxwIAw&url=http://d.hatena.ne.jp/studiogooda/20170507/1494125479&psig=AOvVaw1qNz7KnVHVmwjO6y5WzGFo&ust=1518999253742292
- 1 http://www.google.com/search
- 1 https://www.google.co.jp/