３４ Cell and DNA（DeoxyriboNucleic Acid） #Intelligence
・Humans are made of about 100 trillion cells.
・The human nervous system is estimated to consist of roughly 360 billion non-neural glial cells and 100 billion nerve cells.
・Incidentally, the birth of multicellular organisms is the Cambrian about 600 million years ago.
○ＤＮＡ（DeoxyriboNucleic Acid） ：Body of gene
・Gene：The corresponding DNA sequence to a protein.
・Every person has about 25,000 different genes.
・Plant is an animal of seniors with 40,000 or more genes.
・The length of human DNA in a single cell is 1.8 meters. (2 nanometers wide)
※１nanometer is one point nine times ten to the minus second．
・The length of the blood vessels in the adult is about 100,000 km（１×１０E５ｍ）.
※Earth's diameter is 12,700 km（１．２７×１０E４ｍ）.
・The world largest is 62-th power of 10 of the world smallest.
・DNA of human and chimpanzee is consistent 98.5 percent.
○World of Living thing
・The Biological World is made by the coincidences and an accumulation of trial and error of over 100 millions years. This was not inevitable. Susumu Tonegawa "Spirit and Matter"
20180831 Modification of description of DNA
- 5 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/machine
- 3 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/at
- 3 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/mit
- 3 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/studiogooda
- 3 https://www.google.com/
- 2 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/age
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/ゲルマン
- 1 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/1980年代
- 1 http://search.yahoo.co.jp/