■[英語で読むITトレンド] Thomas Friedmanインタビュー
Friedman enlisted some impressive editorial assistance. Bill Gates spent a day with him to critique the theory. Friedman presented sections of the book to the strategic planning unit at IBM and to Michael Dell. But his most important tutors were two Indians: Nandan Nilekani, CEO of Infosys, and Vivek Paul, a top executive at Wipro. "They were the guys who really cracked the code for me."
(答) Yes. No two countries that are both part of a major global supply chain like Dell's will fight against each other as long as they are both part of that supply chain. When I'm managing your back room, when I'm managing your HR, when I'm doing your accounting - that's way beyond selling you burgers. We are intimately in bed with each other. And that has got to affect my behavior.
さて「The World Is Flat」になる「The 10 Great Levelers」がここに列挙されている。
1. Fall of the Berlin Wall
3. Work flow software
- 83 http://www.mochioumeda.com/
- 48 http://b.hatena.ne.jp/hotentry
- 46 http://b.hatena.ne.jp/
- 30 http://wslash.com/
- 22 http://www.hatena.ne.jp/diary
- 19 http://blog.livedoor.jp/sakicchu1228/
- 18 http://blog.japan.cnet.com/umeda/
- 13 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/
- 12 http://jkonno.exblog.jp/2665098
- 10 http://r.hatena.ne.jp/naoya/受信箱/