日本語が読める方はHawitter - jaをご覧ください。
- hackageDB: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hawitter
It is not hatwitter!
- added popup menu (post/quit) to tray icon.
- OAuth support
- partial implementation of TLM (+#hash and -#hash)
- unload old tweets off the memory. you can now use hawitter for prolonged time.
- the remaining number of requests is shown in the status bar.
- you have to press F5 (or wait) to apply TLM. And once tweets are fetched by +#hash, they won't disappear.
- do NOT use +#hash for hashtags with a lot of tweets
- sometimes same tweets appear more than once
- it seems that hawitter don't work on Mac OS X: http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/bft3k/hatwitter_a_gtk_twitter_client_for_haskell/c0mkg4a
- I don't have a Mac, so I can't confirm it.
- Patches are welcome!
Bug fix release. TL modifier is yet to be implemented.
- Added tray icon. Click it to hide/show the window.
- Closing the window only hides it. To terminate hawitter, quit from the menu (or press Ctrl+Q).
- Tweets made from hawitter immediately appears on the screen.
- Code cleanup.
- Due to message markup code bug, following symptoms may occur:
- message body does not appear
- wrong coloring
- client name contains tags
- temporarily hide some tweets by users you follow.
- hide/show tweets with certain hashtags.
- hide/show tweets from users you're not following.
- show reply to certain users.
If you're lucky, 'cabal install hawitter' will suffice.
- This is alpha (or pre-alpha...) version. Do not expect much from this.
- HTTP basic authentication is used.
- updates TL every minute
- It uses twitter API. Manual refresh(F5) should be under 150-60=90 times per hour.
- All tweets are accumulated on memory.
- implement TL modifier
- do something about RT and QT
- expand shortened URLs
- code documentation
- show task tray icon
- 65 http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hawitter
- 12 http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hawitter-0.4
- 6 http://a.hatena.ne.jp/leque/simple
- 3 http://bifunctor.homelinux.net/~roel/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/hawitter-0.4
- 3 http://twitter.com/xanxys_
- 3 http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/bft3k/hatwitter_a_gtk_twitter_client_for_haskell/
- 3 http://xyx.mine.nu/
- 2 http://d.hatena.ne.jp/
- 2 http://sparky.haskell.org:8080/package/hawitter
- 2 http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=hawitter